Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Watch video
- 12 oz salmon
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Dill Sauce:
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light if you wish)
- 2 tbs dill weed, minced (more if you use fresh dill) + (optional) sprigs for garnish
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tbs finely chopped green onions
Mix all your dill sauce ingredients in a bowl. Put in refrigerator until time to serve.
Preheat oven to 350. You can either slice salmon into 4 pieces or leave whole, depending on your presentation. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Pour your oil onto a pan and spread evenly. Place salmon down, skin side down. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until firm and flaky.
When time to serve, pour a few spoonfuls over center of fish. Garnish with a sprig of dill.